- Case Ref: FS50252404
- Date: 23 March 2010
- Public Authority: Leeds City Council
- Summary: The complainant requested information relating to funding provided by the council and other authorities to a Credit Union. The council confirmed that it held information but withheld it from disclosure on the basis that sections 41 (information held in confidence) and 43 (commercial sensitivity) applied. On review it confirmed that decision. The Commissioner’s decision is that the council was correct to apply the exemptions in section 41 and 43 to the information.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 41 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 43 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions