- Case Ref: FS50248766
- Date: 15 February 2010
- Public Authority: General Medical Council
- Summary: The complainant made a request for information to the General Medical Council for copies of exhibits presented to the Professional Conduct Committee in the case of a named doctor. The request was refused under sections 40(2) and 41 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the Act) and the application of exemptions was upheld at the internal review stage. The Commissioner considers the exemptions were correctly applied and therefore he requires no further action to be taken in respect of this case.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 40 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 41 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions