- Case Ref: FS50247341
- Date: 7 January 2010
- Public Authority: Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust
- Summary: The complainant submitted a request to Calderdale & Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust (“the Trust”) for the results of an investigation. The public authority refused to disclose the information under section 41 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (“the Act”). The Commissioner decided that the information that the public authority did hold was exempt from disclosure under section 41(1) of the Act. He also decided that the Trust had breached sections 1(1)(a), 10(1) and 17(1) of the Act. This decision notice is currently under appeal to the Information Tribunal.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: .pdf
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 10 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 17 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 41 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions