From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50246906
- Date: 24 August 2009
- Public Authority: London Borough of Newham
- Summary: The complainant requested details of payments made to a former landlord by London Borough of Newham in May 2003, including the landlord’s bank account details into which the money was paid. London Borough of Newham refused to disclose the information under s40 (2) of the Freedom of Information Act 2000. The Commissioner upholds the public authority’s refusal and requires no action to be taken.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 10 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 40 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions