From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50246664
- Date: 23 February 2010
- Public Authority: Financial Services Authority
- Summary: The complainant requested information that comprised of an internal legal advice and related documents generated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA). The FSA confirmed it held the requested information but relied on section 42 (legal professional privilege) not to communicate it to the complainant. The Commissioner finds that section 42 is engaged and that the public interest test favours the maintenance of the exemption.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 17 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 42 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions