From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50235498
- Date: 7 December 2009
- Public Authority: House of Commons
- Summary: The complainant made a request to the House of Commons for information concerning plans to produce a portrait, photograph or sculpture of the Rt Hon Gordon Brown MP. The information was refused on the basis that it was exempt under sections 43(2) and 40(2) of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and this decision was upheld at the internal review stage. The Commissioner has decided that the House of Commons was correct to withhold the requested information and therefore he requires no further action to be taken in relation to this request. The Commissioner has recorded a minor procedural breach of the Act.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 17 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 43 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions