From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50230718
- Date: 27 October 2009
- Public Authority: Bedfordshire Police
- Summary: In November 2008 the complainant made a request for information, about his complaint against a police officer, under the Freedom of Information Act (“the Act”). The public authority responded by neither confirming nor denying that it held information, referring to section 30 (investigations and proceedings conducted by public authorities) and section 40 (personal information). It later varied this citing section 40(2).
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 17 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 40 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions