From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50229617
- Date: 19 April 2010
- Public Authority: Borough of Poole Council
- Summary: The complainant requested information concerning the results of a job evaluation process which the Council had undertaken. The Council refused the request citing section 40(2) of the Act. The Commissioner has investigated and decided that section 40(2) is not engaged and accordingly has ordered the release of the information. The Commissioner also found that the Council failed to meet the requirements of sections 1(1)(b) and 10(1) of the Act.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 10 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 40 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions