From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50229268
- Date: 23 September 2009
- Public Authority: Leicester City Council
- Summary: The complainant requested that the council provide details of the monies paid in settlement to employees of a specific division over a six month period before proceeding to a full hearing at Employment Tribunal. The council refused to disclose the information citing section 40(2) ‘personal data’. The Commissioner has investigated and is satisfied that the information is personal data and that disclosure would breach the first data protection principle and section 40(2) is therefore engaged.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 17 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 40 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions