From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50225818
- Date: 16 September 2009
- Public Authority: Mayday Healthcare NHS Trust
- Summary: The complainant made a request to Mayday Healthcare NHS Trust for the medical records of a deceased patient. The public authority confirmed that it did not hold some of the requested information and refused to disclose the rest on the basis of the exemption contained in section 41 of the Act, information provided in confidence. The Commissioner has investigated the complaint and has upheld the public authority’s application of section 41. He has, however, found the public authority in breach of section 1(1)(a) and section 10(1). The Commissioner requires no steps to be taken.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 10 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 41 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions