From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50223414
- Date: 4 February 2010
- Public Authority: Health and Safety Executive
- Summary: The complainant made a request for documentation relating to complaints made to the Heath and Safety Executive against his limited company. The Health and Safety Executive refused to disclose the information, relying upon the section 30 exemption under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the ‘Act’). The Commissioner considered the request should have been dealt with under the Environmental Information Regulations 2004. The Health and Safety Executive reconsidered the information and withheld it under the regulation 12(5)(b) exception. It is the Commissioner’s view that the Health and Safety Executive applied the exception appropriately.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 12(5)(b) - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 14(1) - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions