From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50211784
- Date: 2 February 2010
- Public Authority: Central Bedfordshire Council
- Summary: The complainant requested specific details relating to each contract awarded to planning consultants during a two year period. The public authority responded refusing to disclose the requested information under sections 40(2) and 43(2) of the Act. As the complainant remained dissatisfied, he approached the Commissioner. During the Commissioner’s investigation all but one element of the complainant’s request was either resolved informally or could not be considered as part of this formal Notice. The remaining element; the value of each contract or order and the public authority’s application of section 43(2) of the Act to this information was considered by the Commissioner. He decided that the public authority was incorrect to withhold this information under section 43(2) of the Act and therefore requested the public authority to disclose this information within 35 days of this Notice.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 17 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 43 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions