From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50210439
- Date: 17 August 2009
- Public Authority: Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust
- Summary: The complainant asked Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust for copies of all job evaluations which took place during a period of 8 months and 3 days. The Commissioner found that Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust acted correctly in refusing the request under section 12 of the Act as the appropriate limit would have been exceeded, but that the public authority had failed to provide advice and assistance in accordance with section 16(1) of the Act.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 12 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 16 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions