From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50207670
- Date: 20 August 2009
- Public Authority: West Sussex County Council
- Summary: The complainant requested a copy of a crossover licence in relation to vehicular access at a specific address. The public authority released a blank copy of a standard licence but refused to release a copy of the original licence on the basis of the exemption contained in section 40 of the Act. Following the intervention of the Commissioner the public authority accepted that the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 were the correct regime under which to consider the request and agreed to supply all the information requested. The Commissioner found that the public authority had incorrectly applied regulation 13. He also found that the public authority was in breach of regulation 14, as it issued an inadequate refusal notice. The Commissioner is satisfied that during the course of his investigation the complainant was supplied with all the information to which they are entitled and therefore, does not require the public authority to take any further action.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 13 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 14 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions