From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50203140
- Date: 13 May 2009
- Public Authority: Cabinet Office
- Summary: The complainant asked the Cabinet Office for information about certain requests made under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 for a specified period. The Commissioner found that the Cabinet Office had acted correctly in refusing the request under section 12 of the Act as the appropriate limit would have been exceeded. He also found that the Cabinet Office was in breach of its duty under section 16(1) of the Act to advise and assist the complainant.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 12 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 16 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions