From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50193203
- Date: 5 November 2009
- Public Authority: Huntingdonshire District Council
- Summary: The complainant requested copies of the public authority’s authorisation for the construction of a vehicular crossing for use by properties on High Street in Ramsey. The public authority replied that the information was not held. The Commissioner investigated and found that the requests should have been processed under the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 (“EIR”). However he has determined that the exception in Regulation 12(4)(a) of the EIR applied. As the public authority did not issue a refusal notice compliant with the requirements of Regulation 14(1) the public authority failed to comply with that Regulation. The Commissioner has not ordered the public authority to take any steps. This decision notice is currently under appeal to the Information Tribunal.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 12(4)(a) - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 14(1) - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions