- Case Ref: FS50192655
- Date: 21 December 2009
- Public Authority: Leeds City Council
- Summary: The complainant requested information held by the council concerning information it held relating to concerns it had about a credit union. The council refused the request on the basis that section 30(2) (investigations) and section 40 applied (personal data). On appeal it also chose to rely upon section 41 (information provided in confidence). The Commissioner’s decision is that the council was able to apply section 41 to the information. He has not therefore gone on to consider the application of sections 30 and 40 in this Decision Notice.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 10 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 17 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 41 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions