From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50182912
- Date: 9 September 2008
- Public Authority: Charity Commission
- Summary: The complainant requested information the Charity Commission held in relation to its inquiry into the Mariam Appeal. This request was refused on the basis that the information was exempt from disclosure by virtue of the exemptions contained at sections 27, 31, 32, 40, 41 and 42 of the Act. The Commissioner has concluded that all of the requested information is exempt by virtue of the sections 32(2)(a) and 32(2)(b). However, in handling this request the Commissioner has also concluded that the public authority failed to provide a refusal notice compliant with sections 17(1)(b), 17(1)(c) and 17(3) of the Act. Information Tribunal appeal EA/2008/0083 part allowed.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 32 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 17 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions