From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50182746
- Date: 3 November 2009
- Public Authority: Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency
- Summary: The complainant requested details on complaints forwarded to the Independent Complaints Assessor by the DVLA. The DVLA provided some information to the complainant, but cited the cost limit at section 12(1) of the Act in relation to the remainder of the requested information. The Commissioner is satisfied that the DVLA correctly relied on section 12(1), but finds that the DVLA breached 16(1) of the Act.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 12 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 16 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions