From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50172335
- Date: 2 December 2009
- Public Authority: Yorkshire Forward
- Summary: The complainant requested information about an agreement between Yorkshire Forward and a contractor to develop an area in Goole, Yorkshire. Yorkshire Forward provided some information however it exempted other information under sections 41 and 43 of the Freedom of Information Act. On review it considered that the information was exempt for the same reasons and stated that it had carried out work above the appropriate limit in responding to the complainants request and other requests he had made to Yorkshire Forward. The complainant then made a request for a decision to the Commissioner. The Commissioner wrote to Yorkshire Forward and stated that the information should properly have been considered under the Environmental Information Regulations 2004. Yorkshire Forward therefore reconsidered the request and applied the exception in regulation 12(5)(e) to it. The Commissioner’s decision is that regulation 12(5)(e) was correctly applied to the information.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 12(5)(e) - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 14(3) - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions