From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50164614
- Date: 19 November 2009
- Public Authority: Ministry of Justice
- Summary: The complainant requested from the public authority information to be found in the diary sheets and court files in a particular case before the Court of Protection. The public authority declined to meet the request on the grounds provided by section 32 (court records) of the Act. The Commissioner’s decision, having viewed a sample of the withheld information, is that the public authority was correct in its use of section 32; however he found that they had breached section 17 by issuing a defective refusal notice.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 17 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 32 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions