From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50162459
- Date: 19 May 2008
- Public Authority: Cardiff Council
- Summary: The complainant requested information relating to individuals excluded from schools in the local authority area as a result of drug finds. Some information was provided, but the authority refused to provide information at individual school level, citing the exemption at section 40 of the Act. The Commissioner’s decision is that the public authority applied the Act appropriately in withholding the information requested by virtue of the exemption at section 40. However, the Commissioner also finds that the public authority breached the requirements of section 17 in refusing the request.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 40 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 17 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions