From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50158413
- Date: 10 July 2008
- Public Authority: Ministry of Justice
- Summary: The complainant made a request to the Ministry of Justice for dates on which ten named judges were both nominated and authorised to preside over court cases involving family law. The public authority provided the complainant with the dates for some of the judges but explained that it did not hold some of the information. The complainant has argued that the information provided was incorrect. The Commissioner has investigated the complaint and has found that the public authority has disclosed all of the information it holds falling within the scope of the request and requires no steps to be taken. The Commissioner also found that the public authority breached section 17(1) of the Act by failing to deal with two earlier requests within 20 working days. This decision notice is currently under appeal to the Information Tribunal.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 17(1) - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 1 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions