- Case Ref: FS50148702
- Date: 8 July 2009
- Public Authority: Home Office
- Summary: The complainant made 50 requests relating to the detail of the workings of and performance in testing of a type of speed detector. The public authority answered the questions posed in some of the requests, stated that the information held that fell within the scope of some of the requests was exempt by virtue of sections 41(1) (information provided in confidence) and 43(2) (commercial interests) and stated that it held no information that fell within the scope of the remainder of the requests. The Commissioner finds that the public authority cited the exemption provided by section 41(1) correctly and that the public authority stated accurately that it held no information falling within the scope of some of the requests. In relation to two of the 50 requests, the Commissioner finds that the public authority failed to comply with the procedural requirements of sections 1(1)(a) and 10(1). The public authority is not required to take any steps.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 1 - Complaint Partly Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 10 - Complaint Partly Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 41 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions