From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50142678
- Date: 17 March 2008
- Public Authority: Scotland Office
- Summary: The complainant requested access to two files on Needs Assessment Studies held by the National Archives of Scotland. The Scotland Office refused to disclose this information under sections 29 and 35 of the Act. The Commissioner has investigated and found that section 35 is engaged but that the public interest favours disclosure of the information. The Commissioner also found that section 29 is not engaged. The Commissioner requires the public authority to disclosure the requested information within 35 calendar days of this notice. Information Tribunal appeal (EA/2008/0041) has been withdrawn.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 35 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 29 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions