From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50132961
- Date: 30 March 2010
- Public Authority: Ministry of Defence
- Summary: The complainant requested a copy of the Ministry of Defence (MOD) Exercise Senator report 2005. The MOD withheld some of the information, citing section 36 of the Act. The Commissioner finds that that the exemptions under sections 36(2)(b)(i) and (ii) are engaged, and that the public interest in maintaining the exemptions outweighed the public interest in disclosing the information. The Commissioner also found that in its handling of the request the MOD breached section 17(1) and section 17(1)(b) of the Act.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 17 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 36 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions