From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50132796
- Date: 2 September 2009
- Public Authority: Ministry of Defence
- Summary: The complainant requested service records relating to a number of individuals. The requests were made to the British Army (the Army) and the Royal Air Force (the RAF). Both authorities refused to provide this information, claiming that it was exempt under sections 38, 40(2), 41 and 44 of the Act. The British Army and the RAF fall within the remit of the Ministry of Defence, so the Commissioner dealt with the MOD in investigating this case.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 17 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 40 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions