From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50132098
- Date: 1 May 2008
- Public Authority: Ministry of Justice
- Summary: The complainant wrote to the Ministry of Justice (formerly the Department for Constitutional Affairs) to request information relating to a case heard at Coventry County Court, including a report which she believed had been produced in response to a complaint she had made about the court’s handling of the case. The public authority refused the request under section 32 of the Act. The Commissioner has investigated the complaint and has found that the public authority does not hold a report regarding the complaint about the handling of the court case. The Commissioner is satisfied that any other requested information held by the public authority is exempt under section 32 of the Act. The Commissioner also found that the public authority breached section 10 of the Act in its handling of the request but requires no steps to be taken.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 32 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 10 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions