From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50130305
- Date: 3 July 2008
- Public Authority: Ministry of Justice
- Summary: The complainant requested information about cases held on the Clearing House Case Management System. Some of the information requested by the complainant was disclosed, but other information was withheld on the basis that an automated search for this information was not within the capabilities of the Clearing House Case Management System and a manual search for this information would exceed the cost limit. The Commissioner finds that the cost estimate made by the public authority was accurate and that the public authority complied with the duty to provide advice and assistance.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 12 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 16 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions