From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50129683
- Date: 29 October 2007
- Public Authority: Cabinet Office
- Summary: The complainant requested information about the cost of providing Mrs Blair with the use of an official car including the actual cost of the car. The Cabinet Office withheld some of the information under section 38 of the Act, supplied some information and found that some of the remainder of the requested information was not held. The Commissioner investigated the application of section 38 and considered whether any additional information was held by the Cabinet Office. The Commissioner finds that the Cabinet Office has misinterpreted part of the complainant’s request and therefore not dealt with the request in accordance with the requirements of part 1 of the Act. The Commissioner also finds that section 38 is engaged and that the public interest lies in maintaining the exemption. The Commissioner requires the Cabinet Office to respond to the complainant’s request which it has not yet addressed.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 1 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 38 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions