From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50128761
- Date: 10 October 2006
- Public Authority: Information Commissioner
- Summary: The complainant requested the residential addresses of all the Information Commissioner’s current salaried staff. The request was refused on the basis that the information constitutes personal data and was provided to the Commissioner by his employees in confidence. Sections 40 and 41 respectively are therefore being relied upon. This Decision Notice does not uphold the complaint made and agrees that the exemptions have been applied correctly.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 40 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 41 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions