From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50108985
- Date: 29 November 2006
- Public Authority: Department of Finance and Personnel (NI)
- Summary: The complainant requested information from the Department of Finance and Personnel Northern Ireland (the “Department”) relating to the work sample test for a promotion competition. The Department withheld the information, relying on the exemptions under sections 36(2)(c) and 29(1)(b) of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (“the Act”). The Commissioner is satisfied that the requested information is exempt under section 36(2)(c) of the Act. The Commissioner does not therefore require the Department to take any further steps in relation to the complainant’s request.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 36 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 29 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions