From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50107607
- Date: 22 May 2008
- Public Authority: Ministry of Defence
- Summary: The complainant asked for information held within a Ministry of Defence (MOD) computerised database at a specified date. The Commissioner found that MOD had acted correctly in refusing the request under section 12 of the Act as the appropriate limit would have been exceeded. He also found that MOD was in breach of its duty under section 16 of the Act to advise and assist the applicant. The Commissioner requires MOD to provide further advice and assistance to the applicant. Information Tribunal appeal number EA/2008/0050 has been dismissed.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 12 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 16 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions