From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50105898
- Date: 21 November 2006
- Public Authority: HM Treasury
- Summary: The complainant made a request for information by to Her Majesty’s Treasury for information fed into the macroeconomic model used to forecast the performance of the UK economy. The information was withheld under sections 29 (economic interests of the UK) and 35 (formulation of government policy). The Commissioner is satisfied that these exemptions were correctly applied.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 29 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 35 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions