From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50095109
- Date: 20 November 2007
- Public Authority: King's College Cambridge
- Summary: The complainant requested information concerning the details of the departure from the public authority of the former Provost. The public authority refused this request, citing sections 36, 40, 41 and 43. The Commissioner found that sections 36 and 40 were cited correctly. As these exemptions covered the entirety of the information withheld from the complainant, it was not necessary for the Commissioner to form a view as to whether sections 41 and 43 were cited correctly. This decision notice is currently under appeal to the Information Tribunal.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 32 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 40 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions