From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50093233
- Date: 30 January 2007
- Public Authority: New Forest District Council
- Summary: The complainant requested information about a complaint concerning a potential breach of planning regulations on his property. The public authority released some of the information but refused to release the name and address of the informant on the basis that it was exempt under sections 30 and 40(2) of the Act. Having considered the relevant provisions of the Act and the submissions received from both parties, the Commissioner is satisfied that the public authority has validly withheld the requested information.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 30 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 40 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions