From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50091493
- Date: 28 September 2006
- Public Authority: Department for Constitutional Affairs
- Summary: The complainant requested the name of the head of a unit within the Legal Services Commission, the instructions given to one of the public authority’s employees when writing to the complainant and any cover note written by the Attorney General, Lord Goldsmith, which accompanied the complainant’s “critique” when it was transferred from his office to the public authority. The public authority failed to respond to his request under the Act and a complaint was subsequently made to the Commissioner. The Commissioner accepts that the information requested has now been supplied or is not held by the public authority. However, the public authority has breached the time for compliance specified by section 10 of the Act.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 1 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 11 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions