From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50086622
- Date: 4 June 2007
- Public Authority: Department of Trade and Industry
- Summary: The Commissioner’s decision is that the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) has dealt with the complainant’s request in accordance with Part 1 of the Act. He has decided that exemptions in sections 36 and 41 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 are engaged and, in the case of the former, that the balance of the public interest favours withholding the information sought. Accordingly there is no remedial action that the Commissioner requires DTI to take. An appeal was made to the Information Tribunal, but the appeal was dismissed.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 36 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 41 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions