From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50085782
- Date: 29 January 2008
- Public Authority: Welsh Assembly Government
- Summary: The complainant requested details of subsidies paid to all farmers in Wales under the Common Agricultural Policy. The public authority initially refused the information citing the exemptions at sections 40 and 44 of the FOI Act or, in the alternative, the exceptions at regulations 12(3) and 12(5)(e) of the Environmental Information Regulations 2004. The Commissioner’s decision is that the information requested is ‘environmental information’ within the definition in regulation 1(1) and therefore the request should have been treated under the regulations. The Commissioner’s decision is that none of the exceptions cited apply, and accordingly the public authority should now disclose the information to the complainant.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 12(3) - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 12(5)(e) - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions