From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50085372
- Date: 9 October 2007
- Public Authority: Department for Culture, Media and Sport
- Summary: The public authority refused the complainant’s information request on the grounds of cost. The Commissioner finds that the public authority estimated the cost of complying with the request correctly but failed to comply with section 10 of the Act in that it did not respond to the request within 20 working days. This decision notice is currently under appeal to the Information Tribunal.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 10 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 12 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions