From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50084354
- Date: 23 April 2007
- Public Authority: Privy Council Office
- Summary: The public authority (PCO) withheld certain information requested by the complainant relating to the University Visitor, interests declared by Baroness Amos under the Ministerial Code of conduct or otherwise and all details of payments made to senior staff. The Commissioner has decided that there was no obligation to provide the information that was requested about the University Visitor as this information is not held by the public authority for the purposes of the Act. The Commissioner has also decided that the PCO correctly applied the exemption under section 41 (Information provided in confidence) to the declared interests of Baroness Amos that had been withheld from the complainant. However, he has concluded that all information relating to payments made to senior staff should be disclosed, but without reference to individuals. This Decision Notice is currently under appeal to the Information Tribunal.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 40 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 41 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions