From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50083104
- Date: 31 July 2006
- Public Authority: HM Treasury
- Summary: The complainant made a request to know the traffic light status awarded to Gateway Reviews of the Identity cards programme which had been carried out by the Office of Government Commerce, an independent office of the Treasury. The information was refused on the grounds that it related to the formulation and development of government policy (s.35) and that disclosure would prejudice the exercise of the OGC’s audit functions (s.33).The Commissioner’s decision is that the public interest lies in the release of the information and that its release will not prejudice the exercise of the OGC’s audit functions.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 33 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 35 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions