From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50081722
- Date: 19 December 2007
- Public Authority: Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs
- Summary: The complainant requested a copy of information provided to the public authority by named personal representatives of the estate of an individual who died on 2 May 1991. In particular, the complainant requested a copy of the HMRC Account for the estate, and copies of corrective accounts that had been filed by the personal representatives. The public authority refused to disclose the requested information. The Commissioner’s decision is that the exemption provided in section 40 of the Act applied to prohibit disclosure of the requested information. The Commissioner has also decided that the public authority did not comply with section 17 of the Act.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 40 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 17 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions