From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50080372
- Date: 19 March 2008
- Public Authority: Chief Constable of Warwickshire Police
- Summary: The complainant requested information regarding an investigation carried out by the public authority into allegations that the decision to grant planning permission for ground close to the complainant’s property was made improperly. The public authority refused the request, on the basis that Regulation 12(5)(b) applied. The Commissioner finds that this exception is engaged and that the public interest favours the maintenance of the exception. The Commissioner also finds that the public authority failed to comply with Regulation 14 when initially refusing the request, but that remedial action is not required.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 12(5)(b) - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: EIR 14 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions