From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50076850
- Date: 21 March 2006
- Public Authority: The Architect Registration Board
- Summary: On 12 April 2005 the complainant requested a copy of a letter detailing the Register's decision relating to a complaint about one of the ARB's members. On 12 May 2005 the ARB refused the request on the grounds that the exemption under section 41 (information provided in confidence) applied. The Commissioner has decided that the ARB misapplied section 41, and in refusing disclosure and failing to respond substantively within 20 working days, they did not deal with the complaint's request in accordance with the requirements of the Act. However, as the information was subsequently provided, there are no further steps required.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 10 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 41 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions