From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50073130
- Date: 9 October 2006
- Public Authority: Devon and Cornwall Constabulary
- Summary: The complainant requested a number of pieces of information relating to an investigation carried out by the Constabulary. This request was refused citing sections 30(1)(a) and 40 of the Act. After reviewing the withheld information and the arguments of both sides, the Commissioner concluded that the exemption had been validly applied and therefore did not uphold the complaint.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 30 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 40 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions