From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50070196
- Date: 31 July 2006
- Public Authority: Office of Government Commerce
- Summary: The complainant made a request for information about Gateway Reviews of the identity cards programme which had been carried out by the OGC, who refused to provide the information on the grounds that it related to the formulation and development of government policy (section 35) and that disclosure would prejudice the exercise of its audit functions (sections 33). The Commissioner's decision is that the public interest lies in the release of the information and that its release will not prejudice the exercise of its audit functions. The Information Tribunal has ruled on this decision and has dismissed this appeal.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 33 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 35 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions