From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50069392
- Date: 18 March 2008
- Public Authority: Department of Health
- Summary: The Commissioner’s decision in this matter is that the Department of Health (the “Department”) did not deal with the complainant’s request in accordance with Part I of the Act in that it failed to comply with its obligations under section 1(1). The Commissioner found that the Department incorrectly applied the exemptions under sections 36(2)(c), 40(2) and 44 as a basis for withholding information pertaining to the number of 11,12 and 13 year olds that had abortions in England and Wales in 2003 and 2004.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 36 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 40 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions