From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50066998
- Date: 10 July 2006
- Public Authority: Eastern Health & Social Services Board
- Summary: The complainant requested information relating to a complaint against the board, which was being investigated by the Northern Ireland Ombudsman. The information was refused to the complainant on the basis of this ongoing investigation under sections 31 (law enforcement) and 36 (prejudice to effect conduct of public affairs). After reviewing the information and investigating the nature of the complaints procedure the Commissioner has found that the exemptions had been validly applied on the basis of the ongoing Ombudsman's investigation.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: 
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 31 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 36 - Complaint Not upheld - Find other matching decisions