From FOIwikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Case Ref: FS50062398
- Date: 27 June 2005
- Public Authority: Department for Work and Pensions
- Summary: Complainant requested specific information concerning the discontinuance of benefit payment by order book. The request was dated 6th January 2005. The DWP did not respond until 27th April 2005 when, following intervention by the ICO, it sent general information to the complainant but failed to address the majority of the issues raised in his request. The Decision Notice required the DWP to deal with the request and, if it considered that the information was exempt, to issue a Refusal Notice.
- View PDF of Decision Notice: dn.pdf
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 1 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions
- Section of Act / Finding: FOI 17 - Complaint Upheld - Find other matching decisions